Tama’s entry-level Rhythm Mate drum kit provides the precise bearing edges for easy tuning that beginners need and the wide tuning range that pros demand. Tama’s original Accu-Tune Bass Drum Hoops offer faster, more consistent tuning than traditional metal hoops. And if that wasn’t enough, the
Tama’s entry-level Rhythm Mate drum kit provides the precise bearing edges for easy tuning that beginners need and the wide tuning range that pros demand. Tama’s original Accu-Tune Bass Drum Hoops offer faster, more consistent tuning than traditional metal hoops. And if that wasn’t enough, the hardware is equipped with double-braced legs for increased stability. Tama Rhythm Mate drums are changing the way entry-level kits are designed.
- Brand: Tama
- Model Number: RM52KH6C-RDS
- Instrument Type: Drums & Percussion
- Bass Drum Accu-Tune Hoop: Tama’s Accu-Tune hoops have it all. Their hi-tech GFRP material off?ers both lighter weight, and faster, more stable tuning than traditional metal hoops. Since Accu-Tune hoops use tension bolts instead of clawhooks and T-rods, head changes and packing up are a breeze. A special groove at the bottom of the hoop off?ers easy and secure pedal connection even when the bass drum is angled.
- HC03BW Boom Cymbal Stand: The HC03BW add-on boom cymbal stand features ‘Conventional Boom Tilter’ that allows the boom arm stores neatly in the upper tubes.
- HT10S Drum Throne: The HT10S drum throne is simple and easy to use, but is still made according the rigorous Tama standards of strength, stability, and quality. The memory lock on the center tube serves not only to memorize the height of the seat, but also secures the seat from slippage during performance.
- OMNISPHERE Tom Holder: With its rock solid stability, Tama’s Omni ball system has been acclaimed by pro drummers for well over thirty years.
- With Rhythm Mate’s MTH50 Omni ball system double tom holder, you can achieve almost any angle by simply loosening one T-bolt.
- HP10 Drum Pedal: Like Tama’s best selling Iron Cobra Power Glide pedal, the HP10 features an offset cam which provides added acceleration and power as the pedal reaches the end of its stroke.
- Beater Angle Adjustment: You just won’t ?find drum pedals with adjustable beater/footboard angles on most kits in this price range. But our HP10 can.
- Spring Tension Adjustment: Inspired by the acclaimed the ‘Spring Tight’ on Tama’s high-end Iron Cobra pedals, this specially shaped nut prevents the spring unit from loosening.